Develop and demonstrate a new paradigm built on an innovative industrial symbiosis (IS) model towards a zero waste approach in the resource intensive industries of the construction value chain
Tackle harmonized technological and nontechnological requirements leading to material closed-loop processes and moving to a circular economy
Propose a new industrial symbiosis model for succesful implementation that involves an IS methodoloy and an IS Platform
- Full Scale Demonstration of innovative rubber-wood plastic composite, ceramic tiles, eco-cement and green concrete manufacturing
- ETV certification for innovative symbiotic manufacturing technologies
- Evaluation of the construction material value chain through LCA
- Using resources more efficiently in a circular economy
– Beyond 15% reduction of waste generation
– Beyond 12% gains in productivity for waste treatment.
– Beyond 20% improvement in energy efficiency and associated GHG savings.
- Contributing to greener technologies deployment in SPIRE industries and in the construction sector value chain, as well as to the green job generation.
- Facilitating knowledge diffusion and innovation process by means of Transition Management and Living Labs tools to further encourage more sustainable behaviour across the sector.
01/02/2017 Work under FISSAC Project, which investigates application of industrial symbiosis in construction value chain, is rapidly progressing. In parallel to technical evaluation of valorization of various industrial wastes as [...]
27/01/2017 Konferans çok başarılı geçti. 250 üzerinde katılımcı oldu. Biz de FISSAC, CIRCPACK, N4C projelerimizi katılımcılarla paylaştık. Poster sunumu gerçekleştirdik. Bursa-Eskişehir Bilecik (BEBKA) Kalkınma Ajansı. Kalkınma ajansları bu konuya önem [...]