We are guiding the decision makers in industrial facilities with the support of Life Cycle Analysis and Life Cycle Cost Analysis approaches in the process of determining cleaner production opportunities.
- Eco-efficiency (Cleaner Production) feasibility studies
- Establishment of region/ sector/ facility based eco-efficiency strategies
- Sustainable water management
- Water footprint studies and water efficiency feasibility assessments
- Energy efficiency surveys
- Identification and calculation of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Conducting eco-efficiency surveys and feasibility studies
- Resource consumption, cost and environmental impacts are reduced
- Efficiency is boosted by utilization of a waste stream from a production facility in another facility as a raw material
- Creating competitive edge for the companies by catalyzing collaborative opportunities in use of infrastructure and services.